E-Lab Project Work #
Various projects are also possible in our electronics laboratory.
Sustainability of concepts/implementations should also be considered in all project work.
Component and Device Management #
- Implementation of an administration tool for the E-Lab inventory (material quantities, device specifications, etc.), in coordination with our admins
- Checking for integration of the website (e.g. making the available devices automatically visible on the website, fed from the administration tool)
- Evaluation of component purchases (e.g. buying new component kits every 5 years, cost analysis)
- Maximum possible sensible automation of E-Lab routine purchases (i.e. recurring purchases of consumables, etc.); integration into the administration tool, distributor numbers, etc.
Creation of an Oscilloscope Course #
- Knowledge of oscilloscopes recommended
- Evaluation of collaboration with institutes (what already exists, where can we work together?)
- Evaluation of collaboration with companies (e.g. Rhode & Schwarz apprentice workshops)
- Determine the equipment requirements for the E-Lab oscilloscopes (which are suitable for shared lab concepts like the E-Lab, is there a need for expansion?)
- Requirements for the speaker (what should they know about the oscilloscope), if FSEI students are to be used
- Development of the course (what will be done concretely, how long should the course be, should it be over multiple days, which topics will be covered, which will not)
- Trial run with student council members as participants